Feel like media could be a game-changer for your business... but not sure where to start? Tried pitching yourself for press... only to hear crickets? Tired of watching your peers get featured,
Master the techniques top professionals use to land major national press, pitch a viral article, and gain worldwide coverage for your business or brand.
- What PR is and how it can work for you
- What gets you noticed over the competition
- How to identify your target customer and craft talking points that sell
- How to spot the best reporter for your story and become their top priority
- How to leverage your story afterward to get more features
ABOUT THE PRESENTER:
Ashley Crouch is the founder of Appleseed, a “one for one” PR company that specializes in visionary female entrepreneurs. We’ve worked with best-selling authors, CEOs of multimillion dollar companies, TEDx speakers, social innovators, and more. We have helped our clients get featured on hundreds of outlets, including Entrepreneur, FOX Business, MSNBC, Huffington Post Live, Fast Company, Forbes, Inc, TIME, and New York Post. In 2011, Ashley was on the founding team for the “first no photoshop fashion magazine for women,” Verily, which currently sees 1M + views per month.
(Thursday) 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Creative Studios LA
5354 Denny Ave. #127
Ticket Section Title
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!